Employee Appreciation Day
SSOE is celebrating Employee Appreciation Day with a pizza lunch in all of our offices today, March 3rd! Our employees do fantastic things every day and we’d like to take a moment to recognize a few of them:
- They are saving patient lives by making it possible for Henry Ford Health System to install the first EDGE™ radiosurgery linear accelerator of its kind in North America, the second in the world, which accurately treats tumors—faster and more precisely.
- Our employees enable high-tech clients to develop revolutionary technology that powers the cloud, data centers, and billions of smart, connected devices.
- They are paving the way for the future of the automotive industry through our involvement in a number of autonomous vehicle research facilities and test tracks. They’re also helping one automotive client reinvent themselves: revitalizing a transmission manufacturing facility to allow for additional hybrid manufacturing and renovating an old building that would have otherwise been demolished, to provide a new, state-of-the-art office complex.
- They participated in Alibaba’s journey to become the world’s largest online retailer in 2016.
- By delivering sanitary designs to major food producers they are helping to safely feed the world.
- Combating climate change through participation in our alternative transportation program, which has tracked enough saved miles to travel around the world 11.5 times! Our LEED® certified projects have saved more than 52 million gallons of water every year—enough to fill 80 Olympic-sized swimming pools and saving nearly 3.5 million megawatts of power every year.
- Their hard work has also allowed SSOE to contribute to more than 85 charities in the past year—most recently to the victims of tornadoes in the Southeast U.S., which saw 31 tornadoes in one day—more than in all of January last year.
The work our employees do matters, they are helping SSOE impact the world in amazing ways.
Thank you to all our employees!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.