Employee Appreciation Day
In honor of Employee Appreciation Day, observed on the first Friday in March, SSOE management is providing a celebratory lunch to employees across the U.S. and around the world. Their daily commitment to the success of our clients is critical to the success of SSOE—and they’re always rising to the occasion.
Every day our employees are doing fantastic things like:
- Significantly shaping progress on two of the world’s largest manufacturing projects.
- Eliminating food deserts through our pro bono work to design fresh food markets in underserved areas—supporting our healthcare client ProMedica’s efforts to eliminate the root causes of health issues.
- Shaping the future of our industry and positioning SSOE for future success using collaborative project delivery.
- Keeping students and patients safe through cutting-edge security and fire alarm systems and design.
- Keeping each other safe by identifying hazards using safety observation cards, and taking responsibility for the safety of those around them. One of our longest clients, Ford, recognized SSOE for 1 million hours worked with no recordables on their Nanjing Test Center project.
- Saving lives by helping our client, Henry Ford Health System, install the world’s first FDA approved commercially available linear accelerator (LINAC) based, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) guided radiation therapy system that can image and treat cancer patients simultaneously.
- Combating climate change: diverting more than 165,000 tons of construction waste—the equivalent of 23,548 Tyrannosaurus rex—from landfills since 2010.
- Contributing to the success of military veterans through the Hiring Our Heroes program, which allows SSOE to provide civilian workforce experience for veterans transitioning out of the military.
- Their hard work has also allowed SSOE to contribute to 112 charities in the past year, including a $10,000 matching fund donation to Family House—a unique homeless shelter that takes in entire families—helping 20 families secure stable, permanent housing by covering their security deposits, a common barrier to moving out of a shelter.
—and that’s just naming a few.
Over the past 5 years, our clients have consistently reported to us that our people are one of our greatest strengths and differentiators. The work our employees do matters and helps SSOE impact the world in amazing ways.
Employees: today, and every day, we thank you.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Tagged employee-appreciation-2018, front-page-feature