Architect, that will be part of the project design team performing design support in his/her disciplines. Ideal candidate would be an architect with design, calculation and CADD capabilities. +10 years of experience developing industrial projects and with some business development experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Applies sound and diversified knowledge of architectural principles and practices in broad areas of assignments in related fields.
- Makes independent decisions on architectural problems, practices, and methods. In the case of a licensed staff member, acting as a lead project architect, this includes but is not limited to, the stamping/sealing of one’s drawings/documents as well as drawings/documents done as the professional in “responsible charge” as defined by the applicable statute of jurisdiction.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a medium to large architectural project or a number of smaller complex projects with overall responsibility for construction estimate, budget adherence, quality control, and inter-discipline coordination.
- Responsible for solid, finished plans and specifications and final acceptance or rejection of major items involving materials, equipment, manufacturer’s quality, and field construction results.
- Represents the firm in meetings and conferences to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate a project. May have liaison with individuals within and outside the firm.
- Has knowledge of local, state, and federal building codes and working experience dealing with site planning, civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical systems, methods, and general details.
- Takes an active part in client contact and business development activities and may participate in presentations.
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree / DIRECT / 10+
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- CAD knowledge/ Revit preferred.
- BS Degree in Architecture.
- +10 years of proven experience on Architectural design for Industrial buldings.
- Understanding of Mexican and International construction codes.
- English advanced is a must.
- Experience in business development.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 6 years (BD+C), SSOE focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of project delivery solutions. They have been named a "Great Workplace" (Great Place to Work®) and one of the "Best AEC Firms to Work For" (BD+C).
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 70-year history, it has earned a reputation for providing quality project solutions to semiconductor, automotive, food, chemical, glass, manufacturing, healthcare, power, and general building industries—with projects completed in 40 countries. Visit www.ssoe.com for additional information and career opportunities.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
- We are a global project delivery firm for architecture, engineering, and construction management.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
- 9 out of 10 clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague.
- 95% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 5 years.
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years.
Equal Opportunity and Disability Accessibility Statement
SSOE is an equal opportunity employer and provides fair and equal treatment to all individuals, employees, and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, genetic information, military / veteran status, or any other protected group status under federal, state, or local law. SSOE complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and related laws. SSOE does not make employment decisions based upon any protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws.
Have a question regarding our services? Need assistance with an upcoming project? Send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you and will follow up soon.