BIM / CAD Technical Coordinator – Cincinnati, OH / Midland, MI / Toledo, OH / Troy, MI
BIM / CAD Technical Coordinator
Cincinnati, OH / Midland, MI / Toledo, OH / Troy, MI
TOL0796 - Corp Computer Sys Design Tech - Toledo
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works under limited supervision with work effort occasionally reviewed and checked during progress.
- Monitor HelpDesk and provide direct support to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues for AutoCAD Plant 3D projects.
- Assist project teams with the setup and collaboration of AutoCAD Plant 3D project files.
- Assist with the configuration, installation, and maintenance of AutoCAD Plant 3D application and configuration files.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of corporate and client standards, templates, project specs, and families.
- Assist in maintaining documentation of corporate CAD procedures and standards.
- Assists with design technology pilot project and product testing.
- May perform and / or assist with training and follow-up activities.
Contract / Regular Full-Time
Minimum Education and Experience: Associate's Degree / DIRECT / 3-5
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Direct experience in Autodesk AutoCAD, v2015 or higher, and Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D, v2015 or higher.
- Experience with other Autodesk applications on large, multidiscipline projects a plus: Revit, Navisworks, Design Review, TrueView.
- Knowledge of Bentley ProjectWise a plus.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Position Summary Primary role will be end user support (75%) and application development and maintenance (25%).
Primary focus will be on the support and maintenance of AutoCAD Plant 3D.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 3 years and one of the
"Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 65-plus year history, it has earned a reputation for
providing quality project solutions to chemical, semiconductor, aerospace and defense, solar / photovoltaic, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, food and consumer products, and science and technology industries.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
- We are a global engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM) firm with projects in 40 countries.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
- SSOE's focus is using the appropriate project delivery method for your goals, included Virtual Design and Construction (VDC), which brings our clients better and faster results through more integrated teams and advanced technologies. Even when a more traditional delivery model is used, you'll see significant benefits from the collaboration strategies and technological capabilities our leadership in VDC necessitates.
- 93% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 111% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 3 years
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years
SSOE is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in its employment practices. SSOE strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, qualified veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.