Civil Engineer – León, Mexico
MEX5411 - Mexico Project Management
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform site layout, grading, utilities, and minor stormwater design.
- Support industrial developments.
- Address red lines and review comments.
- Apply design fundamentals to total systems or sub-systems.
- Work under supervision with work effort occasionally checked during progress and reviewed upon completion.
- May perform routine design calculations for the review of the project engineer / architect and prepare basic layouts.
- Develop project details, prepare selections, and adapt to alternatives.
- Some travel required.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- AutoCAD expert.
- Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work on multiple simultaneous projects and direct work effort with other disciplines.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment supporting engineers in multiple offices.
- Must be bilingual: English-Spanish.
Position Summary Position for civil engineer to focus on site development projects in Mexico. The civil engineer will support design and CAD requirements of our civil team, focusing on medium- to large-scale industrial and manufacturing projects.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 3 years and one of the
"Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 65-plus year history, it has earned a reputation for
providing quality project solutions to chemical, semiconductor, aerospace and defense, solar / photovoltaic, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, food and consumer products, and science and technology industries.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
- We are a global engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM) firm with projects in 40 countries.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
- SSOE's focus is using the appropriate project delivery method for your goals, included Virtual Design and Construction (VDC), which brings our clients better and faster results through more integrated teams and advanced technologies. Even when a more traditional delivery model is used, you'll see significant benefits from the collaboration strategies and technological capabilities our leadership in VDC necessitates.
- 93% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 111% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 3 years
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years
SSOE is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in its employment practices. SSOE strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, qualified veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Tagged civil-engineer, Mexico