Construction Engineer (CSA) – Shenyang, China
Construction Engineer (CSA)
SHA8711 - China EPCM Svcs Project Mgmt - Shanghai
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering methods and techniques on work of small projects or on portions of larger projects
- Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features, and assistance in deriving possible solutions to unusual problems
- Exercises limited judgment in making adaptations or modifications to design concepts
- Reviews work with supervisor to ensure the application of sound engineering practices and professional judgment
- May supervise, coordinate, and direct the work effort of designers on the same project with some responsibility for checking his/her portion of the completed drawings
- May write portions of specifications and assist in preparing cost estimates
- Any other responsibilities assigned by PM
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Minimum Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree / DIRECT / 6-8
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Position Summary Support Engineering Manager for review and validate of advanced basic design for civil discipline, identify and avoid risky design. Support Engineering Manager for review and validate of detailed design EPC for civil discipline, identify and avoid risky design. Support construction civil leader and contribute to the creation and execution of client quality verification plan and validate EPC submitted Method Statement. Support construction civil leader to monitor construction, progress, schedule, quality, compliance with validated drawing, GB code. Support construction civil leader to solve construction issues, proposing solution to be discuss with the EPC. Implement strictly Client EHS safety plan with EPC. Lead or participate in civil metier regular meeting inside PMT and with EPC, contribute to various progress reports. Manage or participate in the reception of works with EPCs and Client internal client following milestones as E0, E1, E2, E3.
About SSOE Group
As the 7th largest engineering, architectural, and construction management firm and one of the
"Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 60-plus year history, it has earned a reputation for
providing quality project solutions to chemical, semiconductor, solar / photovoltaic, government, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, food and consumer products, and science and technology industries. SSOE has completed
projects in more than 30 countries.
- Privately owned
- ISO 9001 certified
- Focus on long term relationships resulting in 85% repeat business
- Multidisciplined LEED® Accredited Professionals
- Frontrunner in the practical utilization of Building Information Modeling
- 91% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 187% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years
SSOE is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in its employment practices. SSOE strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, qualified veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.