Electrical Engineer (Commercial) – Troy, MI
Electrical Engineer (Commercial)
TRO6140 - HCE Operations Electrical - Troy
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading projects and working with various levels of staff on medium to large size projects, regarding the project electrical systems.
- Performs detailed phases of engineering work on major projects, total engineering work on projects of various scope, using AutoCAD, Revit and other design softwares.
- Will take part in client contact and business development activities ,which will entail defining project scope, presenting project progress, and maintaining client satisfaction.
- Keeps current on new design methods and ideas and able to develop engineering concepts and presentations for project proposals.
Contract / Regular Full-Time
Minimum Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree / RELATED / 3-5 OSHA 10/30-hour Construction Certificate preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Healthcare experience highly desired.
- Experience with study software a plus, with emphasis on SKM or ETAP platforms, while maintaining good knowledge and being in compliance with NEC codes.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration is required.
Position Summary Seeking a Electrical Engineer with experience designing power distribution, lighting, and grounding systems (electrical study experiences a plus). This role will be given the task of planning and conducting work that will require judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard accepted methods. Also, along with using judgment to resolve problems, may receive technical guidance on unusual or complex problems from the team and appropriate professionals.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 3 years and one of the
"Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 65-plus year history, it has earned a reputation for
providing quality project solutions to chemical, semiconductor, aerospace and defense, solar / photovoltaic, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, food and consumer products, and science and technology industries.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
- We are a global engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM) firm with projects in 40 countries.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
- SSOE's focus is using the appropriate project delivery method for your goals, included Virtual Design and Construction (VDC), which brings our clients better and faster results through more integrated teams and advanced technologies. Even when a more traditional delivery model is used, you'll see significant benefits from the collaboration strategies and technological capabilities our leadership in VDC necessitates.
- 93% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 111% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 3 years
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years
SSOE is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in its employment practices. SSOE strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, qualified veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.