Electrical Engineer (Health Care)
Electrical Engineer (Health Care)
Toledo, OH; Troy, MI
RAL6150 - LifeSci Science & Tech Engineering - Raleigh
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and conduct work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard accepted methods.
- Perform most assignments with instructions as to general results expected, exercise sound judgment to resolve problems, but may receive technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and solicit the approval of the department manager or project engineer for proposed design solutions.
- Perform detailed phases of engineering work on major projects or total engineering work on projects of smaller or moderate scope.
- May devise new approaches and solutions to problems encountered and communicates changes to the team.
- May supervise and coordinate the work of less experienced engineers and designers and be responsible for checking a portion or all of the drawings completed on the project within the discipline.
- May take part in client contact and business development activities.
- Meet with client to define project scope, present project progress, and assure client satisfaction.
- May write portions or all of the specifications and assist in or prepare total cost estimates.
- Perform design work on CADD.
- Develop engineering concepts and presentations.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines.
- Keep current on new design methods and ideas.
Contract / Regular Full-Time
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree / RELATED / 8+ OSHA 10/30-hour Construction Certificate preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, which qualifies for licensure in the state of practice, is required.
- PE required.
- Minimum of 8 or more years of related practical experience.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Cad skills preferred.
Position Summary Healthcare electrical engineering expertise required, PE required, lead electrical HC projects, mentor junior staff, review and seal completed work.
About SSOE Group
As the 11th largest engineering, architectural, and construction management firm (Building Design + Construction), one of Inc. magazine's fastest growing firms (2012), and one of the
"Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 60-plus year history, it has earned a reputation for
providing quality project solutions to chemical, semiconductor, solar / photovoltaic, government, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, food and consumer products, and science and technology industries. SSOE has completed
projects in more than 30 countries.
- Privately owned
- ISO 9001 certified
- Focus on long term relationships resulting in 85% repeat business
- Multidisciplined LEED® Accredited Professionals
- Frontrunner in the practical utilization of Building Information Modeling
- 97% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 124% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.