Electrical Engineer PE – Tool Install
Electrical Engineer PE - Tool Install
HIL3290 - AdvTech ToolInstall Electr - Hillsboro
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design from concept programming through execution.
- Work under the direction of an engineer on primary and secondary (Low voltage) normal power distribution systems, emergency power distribution systems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and associated power distribution systems with emphasis on facility redundancy and reliability.
- Perform design with assuring code compliant design.
- Experience with auxiliary systems including grounding, gas monitoring, leak detection, and telecommunications systems.
Contract / Regular Full-Time
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree / DIRECT / 6-8
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of six to eight years of experience in industrial and advanced tech facilities preferred, extensive experience in commercial power distribution design will also be considered.
- Licensed professional engineer (PE) - with current registration in Oregon or ability to quickly obtain one.
- Familiarity with applicable codes & standards, including the National Electrical Code, International code is a plus.
- Tool Install experience in the microelectronics field is a plus.
Position Summary The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for performing a variety of routine engineering assignments under the direction of a supervisor with increasing responsibility based on performance.
About SSOE Group
As the 11th largest engineering, architectural, and construction management firm (Building Design + Construction), one of Inc. magazine's fastest growing firms (2012), and one of the
"Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 60-plus year history, it has earned a reputation for
providing quality project solutions to chemical, semiconductor, solar / photovoltaic, government, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, food and consumer products, and science and technology industries. SSOE has completed
projects in more than 30 countries.
- Privately owned
- ISO 9001 certified
- Focus on long term relationships resulting in 85% repeat business
- Multidisciplined LEED® Accredited Professionals
- Frontrunner in the practical utilization of Building Information Modeling
- 97% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 124% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.