SSOE is seeking an Interior Designer to join our team. The perfect candidate has experience in healthcare design/build with an Architectural & Engineering consulting firm. This role is a very collaborative role involving teamwork on: construction documents production, addendums, bulletins and developing finish boards for client presentations.
Junior Interior Designer
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Copies, draws, or make revisions to simple sketches, layouts, details plans and rendering under supervision of SR. Interior Designer and architect.
- Work under close supervision, receives supervision, receives specific and detailed instructions as to required task, with work effort frequently spot checked during progress.
- May assist in the preparation of color boards, rendering and other presentation materials under the supervision of SR Interior Designer, architect or manager.
- May be requested to maintain catalog files and provide other office assistance including various software packages within the personal computer network.
- May be required to visit job sites to obtain field data, inventories, or coordinate of installations usually under the supervision of another designer, architect, or manager.
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree / ENTRY / 0-2
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Architecture or Interior Design required
- Prevailing architectural software experience preferred, along with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Due to the travel required for this role, you must have valid US Driver’s License and ability to qualify for company’s auto insurance.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 6 years (BD+C), SSOE focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of project delivery solutions. They have been named a "Great Workplace" (Great Place to Work®) and one of the "Best AEC Firms to Work For" (BD+C).
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 70-year history, it has earned a reputation for providing quality project solutions to semiconductor, automotive, food, chemical, glass, manufacturing, healthcare, power, and general building industries—with projects completed in 40 countries. Visit www.ssoe.com for additional information and career opportunities.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
- We are a global project delivery firm for architecture, engineering, and construction management.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
- 9 out of 10 clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague.
- 95% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 5 years.
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years.
Equal Opportunity and Disability Accessibility Statement
SSOE is an equal opportunity employer and provides fair and equal treatment to all individuals, employees, and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, genetic information, military / veteran status, or any other protected group status under federal, state, or local law. SSOE complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and related laws. SSOE does not make employment decisions based upon any protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws.
Have a question regarding our services? Need assistance with an upcoming project? Send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you and will follow up soon.