Project Management Assistant
Project Management Assistant
SHA8743 - China/Asia EPCM Svcs Controls - Shanghai
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain project filing systems, including design and central project correspondence files.
- Perform light typing assignments including transmittals, envelopes, labels, contracts, and forms in coordination with Information Processing. May provide backup support to Information and Specification Processing.
- Coordinate printing, updating, and distribution of scope of work manuals and detail books for appropriate branch offices, as well as inter-branch communications for multi-branch projects.
- Coordinate bulletin and addendum assembly and the coordination of printing and processing.
- Coordinate all printing, assembly, and distribution of construction documents being issued for bids.
- Handle telephone communication with external customers relative to construction document distribution. May respond to, or initiate inquiries, from internal and external customers.
- Assist with the preparation of permits and applications, including sealing and/or stamping drawings, for approvals and submittals.
- Set up and assist with maintenance of project scheduling, spreadsheets, construction cost estimates, databases, and reports.
- Attend Administration meetings. May attend project meetings including start-up meetings.
- May arrange for lunch and refreshments or prepare conference rooms for meetings.
- May travel to SSOE branch offices and/or customer facilities for coordination purposes or to provide training.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree / RELATED / 8+
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate or Bachelor degree-tracked in business related field or high school diploma.
- 2 years of direct experience with data entry and various computer systems and software packages/programs.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be able to work in a deadline oriented environment.
Position Summary This Project Management Assistant will assist Project Managers with day-to-day administrative tasks.
About SSOE Group
As the 10th largest engineering, architectural, and construction management firm and one of the
"Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 60-plus year history, it has earned a reputation for
providing quality project solutions to chemical, semiconductor, solar / photovoltaic, government, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, food and consumer products, and science and technology industries. SSOE has completed
projects in more than 30 countries.
- Privately owned
- ISO 9001 certified
- Focus on long term relationships resulting in 85% repeat business
- Multidisciplined LEED® Accredited Professionals
- Frontrunner in the practical utilization of Building Information Modeling
- 97% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 187% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years
SSOE is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in its employment practices. SSOE strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, qualified veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.