Project Manager (Eng) – Tool Install
Project Manager (Eng) - Tool Install
HIL3293 - AdvTech ToolInstall Mech (B) - Hillsboro
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate effective design review meetings and field walks with client and contractors.
- Analyze schedule to establish efficient personnel resource work loading.
- Drive to client project schedule need dates.
- Provide technical supervision and direction of project team members (including engineers, designers, drafters, and administrative personnel).
- Coordinate design document deliverables prepared by other engineers, designers and drafters.
- Read and interpret construction contract documents.
- Interface with multiple disciplines, Project Management, Systems Owners, Customers,
- General Contractors, and Sub-Contractors.
Contract / Regular Full-Time
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree / DIRECT / 3-5 OSHA 10/30-hour Construction Certificate preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university. Two years of directly related work experience may be considered in lieu of 4 year degree.
- Minimum of two years of semi-conductor/micro-electronic experience.
- Must have experience with design Project Management.
- Previous Project Management experience with emphasis on industrial manufacturing facilities is desirable.
- Knowledge of building codes and standards including individual Client’s Design Standards.
- Proven Leadership of a mechanical design team (engineers and designers).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook for scheduling, Excel and Word for project needs.
- Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task 10+ projects at any given time.
- Ability to work in a cost effective, customer focused and team based environment.
- Understanding and skills in assessing a customer’s requirements/needs in the field.
- Familiarity with use of AutoCAD desired.
Position Summary The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating single or multi discipline projects of small to medium size.
About SSOE Group
As the 11th largest engineering, architectural, and construction management firm (Building Design + Construction), one of Inc. magazine's fastest growing firms (2012), and one of the
"Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 60-plus year history, it has earned a reputation for
providing quality project solutions to chemical, semiconductor, solar / photovoltaic, government, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, food and consumer products, and science and technology industries. SSOE has completed
projects in more than 30 countries.
- Privately owned
- ISO 9001 certified
- Focus on long term relationships resulting in 85% repeat business
- Multidisciplined LEED® Accredited Professionals
- Frontrunner in the practical utilization of Building Information Modeling
- 97% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 124% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.