The Recruitment Specialist will report to the Manager, Human Resources (TA). This professional will support the Talent Acquisition team and HR representatives in the recruitment process for open requisitions. The Recruitment Specialist will serve as the main recruiter for the AT SBU. The Recruitment Specialist may be asked to assist the Manager, Human Resources (TA) in special projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the flow of applicants coming into the ATS. Will review resumes, determine fit, and attach to the requisitions as appropriate.
- Assist in the coordination and scheduling of candidate interviews.
- Assist the HR representatives in posting of jobs both internally and externally.
- Assist in the social media recruitment/branding initiatives per the direction of the Director, Talent Acquisition.
- Source/search for, and qualify candidates, using the ATS, CareerBuilder, LocalJobNetwork.com, LinkedIn, Indeed, Craig’s List, Facebook, etc.
- Will make offer recommendations to hiring managers and release offers to candidates. Must have experience selling total compensation and benefits to perspective candidates.
- Will represent SSOE at college recruitment events.
- Develop sourcing strategies/source plan for all open positions.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high potential candidates for future opportunities.
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree / DIRECT / 3-5
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must have 3+ years of experience in recruitment of technical positions.
- Candidate must have experience using external job sites such as CareerBuilder, Indeed, and LinkedIn.
- Must be familiar with Boolean search logic.
- Must have a background in social media recruitment techniques.
- Must have cradle to grave recruitment experience.
- Must have experience working directly with hiring managers on selection process.
- Candidates should have experience in recruiting and filling positions within the A/E/C or EPCM industries.
- Candidates should have direct experience in behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Candidates must be willing to work non-traditional hours if needed to extend offers or talk with candidates.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 6 years (BD+C), SSOE focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of project delivery solutions. They have been named a "Great Workplace" (Great Place to Work®) and one of the "Best AEC Firms to Work For" (BD+C).
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 70-year history, it has earned a reputation for providing quality project solutions to semiconductor, automotive, food, chemical, glass, manufacturing, healthcare, power, and general building industries—with projects completed in 40 countries. Visit www.ssoe.com for additional information and career opportunities.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
- We are a global project delivery firm for architecture, engineering, and construction management.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
- 9 out of 10 clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague.
- 95% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 5 years.
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years.
Equal Opportunity and Disability Accessibility Statement
SSOE is an equal opportunity employer and provides fair and equal treatment to all individuals, employees, and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, genetic information, military / veteran status, or any other protected group status under federal, state, or local law. SSOE complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and related laws. SSOE does not make employment decisions based upon any protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws.
Have a question regarding our services? Need assistance with an upcoming project? Send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you and will follow up soon.