Senior Account Executive – Shanghai, China
Senior Account Executive
SHA8571 - China Management Bus Dev - Shanghai
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains important long-term professional relationships with major existing and new targeted clients to maximize the awareness of SSOE services and, thereby, obtains new business for all divisions in all offices.
- Develops and executes a marketing/business development plan for assigned new and existing clients, which includes objectives, assignments, and budgetary information.
- Determines the specific operating group, division, subsidiary, or existing client to be cultivated, and sets specific goals for each.
- Establishes pursuit teams with corporate director of marketing and branch manager.
- Determines strategies for cultivating prospective new business with clients.
- Maintains a control system to measure the performance of the marketing effort and activity review system for management, and reports quarterly to corporate director of marketing or branch manager.
- Keeps abreast of progress of projects to ensure that the firm maintains a continuing relationship with each client during and after the completion of assignments, including project-oriented public relations activities.
- Reviews client assignments for future growth / profit opportunities; recommends business development strategies and inducements such as new services, contract modifications, etc.
- Assists in the research and preparation of sales presentations.
- Communicates with management through regular reports of actions and schedules.
- Coordinates and submits all information necessary to reinforce SSOE's position (brochures, forms, articles, strong position / philosophy statements, etc.) to clients.
- May review project schedule with project managers.
Minimum Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree / RELATED / 8+
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 10+ years working business development experience in A/E, construction, or similar EPCM firms. Has both deep technical experience and business acumen.
- Similar experience as a business development lead / manager for foreign EPCM company preferred.
- Familiar with business development processes, including approaching customer and setting up meetings, proposal preparation, contract negotiation, post-award relationship maintenance, etc.
- Logical / Strategic thinker, good decision maker.
- Extensive network with famous developers, investors, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with proven results.
- Fluent English skills, both oral and written.
Position Summary The senior account executive will be responsible for leveraging networks to uncover business development leads for SSOE China as aligned with the company's strategy for business expansion and growth.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 3 years and one of the
"Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 65-plus year history, it has earned a reputation for
providing quality project solutions to chemical, semiconductor, aerospace and defense, solar / photovoltaic, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, food and consumer products, and science and technology industries.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
- We are a global engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM) firm with projects in 40 countries.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
- SSOE's focus is using the appropriate project delivery method for your goals, included Virtual Design and Construction (VDC), which brings our clients better and faster results through more integrated teams and advanced technologies. Even when a more traditional delivery model is used, you'll see significant benefits from the collaboration strategies and technological capabilities our leadership in VDC necessitates.
- 93% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 111% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 3 years
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years
SSOE is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in its employment practices. SSOE strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, qualified veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Tagged business-development, shanghai-china