Sr. Mechanical Process Engineer (Glass and Manufacturing) – Toledo, OH
Sr. Mechanical Process Engineer (Glass and Manufacturing)
TOL1827 - EGCM Glass/Mfg Mech Process - Toledo
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical engineering on glass and manufacturing process and utility systems.
- Design of combustion systems, compressed air systems, cooling water, and piping systems. Experience with hot, saturated, and particulate air a plus.
- Perform as discipline captain and independently lead projects, while directing the design of other engineers and designers.
- Travel to collect field data and on-site technical assistance.
- Experience in machine design or modifications would also be beneficial, but not required.
Minimum Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree 8+ years of experience OSHA 10/30-hour Construction Certificate preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and utilizes good mechanical engineering practices.
- ABET-accredited Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- PE preferred.
Position Summary SSOE Group is seeking a talented sr. mechanical engineer to sit in our award-winning Toledo office. An ideal candidate for this position will have a PE and be able to demonstrate strong technical and leadership skills.
This position as a sr. mechanical engineer will mentor junior engineers, act as discipline lead on projects, and interact with clients regularly with 25% travel required. Duties will revolve around glass or manufacturing process and utility systems.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 3 years and one of the
"Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 65-plus year history, it has earned a reputation for
providing quality project solutions to chemical, semiconductor, aerospace and defense, solar / photovoltaic, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, food and consumer products, and science and technology industries.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
- We are a global engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM) firm with projects in 40 countries.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
- SSOE's focus is using the appropriate project delivery method for your goals, included Virtual Design and Construction (VDC), which brings our clients better and faster results through more integrated teams and advanced technologies. Even when a more traditional delivery model is used, you'll see significant benefits from the collaboration strategies and technological capabilities our leadership in VDC necessitates.
- 93% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 111% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 3 years
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years
SSOE is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in its employment practices. SSOE strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, qualified veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.