TOLEDO, Ohio, January 18, 2010 – The shareholders of SSOE Group, a global EPCM firm, recently announced the 2010 Board of Directors. Dave Sipes, PE, Senior Vice President of Industrial Process was re-elected to his position on the board. Continuing in their terms will be, SSOE senior management:
• Tony Damon, AIA, LEED AP – CEO
• Bob Howell – COO and Chairman of the Board
• Craig H. Bowie, PE – Senior Vice President, Industrial Facilities
• Dave Verner, AIA – Senior Vice President, Life Sciences
• Vince DiPofi, PE – Senior Vice President,Director of Business Development
Outside board members continuing their terms are:
• Tom Brady – Founder and President of Plastic Technologies, Inc.
• Leslie Green – Principal, Roffe & Green
• Charles Heine – President of Technology Development and Diversified Products, Dana Corporation
Bob Howell will carry on in his second term as Chairman of the Board.
SSOE has continued to demonstrate solid global growth. In the past five years alone, SSOE has more than doubled its revenue. That growth continues as SSOE opens its second Asian office in Beijing, China. The first, in Shanghai, is the second largest office for SSOE Group. Damon has served as CEO and President of SSOE since 2002.