Roll over the icons below to read about our Data / Fire / Security Solutions.
Our comprehensive approach to Data and Voice services.
- Our solutions will be specific to your organization’s data needs, business operations, and the “givens” of your current system.
- Because power needs and energy usage are critical issues for data centers, we analyze energy consumption and HVAC requirements to develop strategies for power reduction.
- Our analysis and engineering designs include metropolitan and wide area networks to provide rapid communications among all your facilities.
- We design disaster prevention and recovery solutions into our systems to protect your data and ensure your continued access to it.
- Broadband wireless distribution
- Cabling asset tracking
- Cell phone coverage extenders - Data Antennae Systems (DAS)
- Data and communications networks
- Data center and server room design, planning, and HVAC systems
- IPTV and CATV systems
- LAN, MAN, and WAN connectivity
- Telephone: traditional PBX, VoIP, wireless, and personal communications
- Two-way radio, analog, digital, and encrypted
Our Fire Systems deliver peace of mind.
- Whether a new installation or a retrofit, our system designs incorporate knowledge of technology and in-depth operations. Our clients are not locked into a single solution.
- We integrate advanced smoke, heat, and gas-detection technologies into fire alarm system design for faster detection of fires.
- Knowing the advantages of converged systems, we design headends that monitor fire, access control, CCTV, and security systems and output this information to production and building management systems. The result is a system that is easier to operate, faster to train, and costs less.
- Fire alarm
- Fire alarm inspections and assessments
- Fire suppression
- Gas detection and monitoring
- Insurance and code compliance evaluation and testing
- Intercom and paging
- Mass notification
Security solutions for any facility type.
- We design command and control centers that offer critical advantages: reduction of costs through consolidation of operations; centralized dispatch of roaming security personnel; and use of technology to enhance local and remote monitoring.
- We leverage CCTV for functions such as monitoring production activity and verifying fire system alarms.
- Our security designers and engineers work closely with architects to ensure the facility will be aesthetically pleasing in addition to meeting your security needs.
- Access control
- Asset tracking
- Duress alarm, scream detection
- Interior and exterior security
- Video analytics
- Video surveillance
- Virtual fencing