Save yourself, Save your project, Save your team, Save your client, Save your company.
The average cost of injuries:
- Amputations – $95,000
- Head Injuries – $95,000
- Motor vehicle accidents during work hours – $73,000
- Slips and falls – $4,800
- Strains and sprains – $34,000
- Cuts and lacerations – $22,000
- 70,000,000 days were lost in the U.S. due to injuries.
- Indirect costs are 3 to 10 times the direct cost of the claim.
- There were 73,000 OSHA inspections across the U.S. in 2018.
- Over 5,000 workers die on the job every year in the U.S.
- On average, 20% of workers killed are on construction projects.
- Almost 40% of the construction fatalities occur from falls.
- Office workers are 2 times more likely to suffer a disabling injury from a fall than non-office workers.
Safety Scott says, “Don’t be a statistic!”