Join our growing and vibrant Leon, Gto. office! We are currently looking for a Business Development Specialist to help our strategic growth in our company, helping and coordinating strategic and regular proposal developments as well as documenting clients interactions.
Business Development Specialist
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages in strategic opportunities during early development of the pre-opportunity/pre-RFP stage to develop strategy and position opportunity for RFP or pre-RFP close. Supports other Business Development personnel, or other senior executives, as required.
- Interfaces with marketing staff on selected opportunities to complete proposal.
- Fully manage and develops small proposals for non-strategic proposals developments.
- Researches new market sectors, growth areas, industry trends, and clients to support sales performance targets identified in company business plans.
- Works independently and/or with outside vendors to collect data and prepare reports/presentations for business growth opportunities.
- Supports development of relationships, partnerships, and alliances with other firms and third party companies
- Supports developing opportunities / proposals and related strategy development.
- Plans and supports implementation of company-wide processes and procedures for opportunity development.
- Keeps, controls, manage all the BD initiatives in the SBU, updating deltek reports, controlling client call logs, centralize, and documents all efforts and history of our projects pursuits.
- Position may require non-traditional working hours, including coordinating multiple time zones.
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree / DIRECT / 3-5
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3 year Related Experience in Business development or Sales
- Research, strategy and analytical thinking skills required
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demostrated communication skills, buth verbal and non-verbal required
- Prefered with AEC Experience (Architect, Engineering & Construction).
- Organizational and planning skills
- Use and experience of Marketing related editing software for images and presentations is a plus.
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 6 years (BD+C), SSOE focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of project delivery solutions. They have been named a "Great Workplace" (Great Place to Work®) and one of the "Best AEC Firms to Work For" (BD+C).
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 70-year history, it has earned a reputation for providing quality project solutions to semiconductor, automotive, food, chemical, glass, manufacturing, healthcare, power, and general building industries—with projects completed in 40 countries. Visit www.ssoe.com for additional information and career opportunities.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
- We are a global project delivery firm for architecture, engineering, and construction management.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
- 95% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 5 years.
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years.
Equal Opportunity and Disability Accessibility Statement
SSOE is an equal opportunity employer and provides fair and equal treatment to all individuals, employees, and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, genetic information, military / veteran status, or any other protected group status under federal, state, or local law. SSOE complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and related laws. SSOE does not make employment decisions based upon any protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may email their request to email@example.com for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws.