SSOE is seeking a part time Project Management Assistant to join our team in Lima, OH. The ideal candidate will be able to assist Project Managers with day to day administrative tasks; set up and assist with maintenance of project scheduling, spreadsheets, construction cost estimates, databases and reports.
Project Management Assistant (Food Facilities)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Archive and/or retrieve all project documentation.
- Coordinate issuance of construction documents and other deliverables with engineering team.
- Prepare transmittal documents for all outgoing hard-copies.
- Maintain project logs including RFIs, Submittals, Transmittals, etc.
Minimum Education and Experience
Associate’s Degree / ENTRY / 0-2
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- An Associates Degree from an accredited university or High School Diploma with minimum 2 years relevant experience is required.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Windows XP, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills.
- Ability to follow through in a self-motivated fashion.
- Ability to work in a cost-effective, customer-focused, team-based environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, overtime may be required.
About SSOE Group
As a Top 10 Engineering / Architecture firm for the past 6 years (BD+C), SSOE focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of project delivery solutions. They have been named a "Great Workplace" (Great Place to Work®) and one of the "Best AEC Firms to Work For" (BD+C).
With more than 20 offices around the world, SSOE is known for making its clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money. Over the company's 70-year history, it has earned a reputation for providing quality project solutions to semiconductor, automotive, food, chemical, glass, manufacturing, healthcare, power, and general building industries—with projects completed in 40 countries. Visit www.ssoe.com for additional information and career opportunities.
- SSOE was founded in 1948 and currently has more than 20 locations worldwide.
- We are a global project delivery firm for architecture, engineering, and construction management.
- SSOE offers program management services from design through construction, to commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
- 95% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings over the last 5 years.
- 150 of our clients have been with us for over 20 years.
Equal Opportunity and Disability Accessibility Statement
SSOE is an equal opportunity employer and provides fair and equal treatment to all individuals, employees, and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, genetic information, military / veteran status, or any other protected group status under federal, state, or local law. SSOE complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and related laws. SSOE does not make employment decisions based upon any protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws.