Protecting the SSOE Team
Central to the SSOE business culture is our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
- New hire safety training and orientation.
- Continuous training to increase safety knowledge and maintain focus.
- Share incident reports and near misses to raise safety awareness.
- Weekly safety tips provide corporate-wide meeting topics.
- Quarterly safety meetings with guest speakers.
- OSHA 10-hour construction training for all technical employees.
- OSHA 30-hour construction training for all field and start-up employees.
- Additional client and project specific safety training as required.
- Provide funds for safety-related seminars and training.
- SSOE Corporate Safety Committee and safety website.
Protecting the Client
Safety performance is an integral part of project quality control, cost reduction, and job efficiency.
- The client site and corporate safety standards are integrated with SSOE safety standards to develop OSHA-compliant and project-specific safety standards and training for all contractors and site visitors.
- SSOE will assist the client or will take the leadership position in providing site- and project-specific safety training to the contractors.
Protecting the Project
Field personnel are experienced and trained in Safety Awareness and Hazard Recognition to ensure projects are completely safe and incident free.
- SSOE requires the contractors to complete a written Safe Plan of Action before starting their daily work tasks.
- We provide daily Safety Observation Reports for contract work that is performed.
- SSOE provides weekly and monthly project and safety reports as well as additional safety audits as required or requested.