SSOE has had substantial revenue growth, posting upwards of 25 percent each of the last three years. Despite the struggles of the nation’s industrial base and unemployment rates on the rise, we have continued to excel.
Here is the low down:
- 25% revenue increase for 2007
- Nearly 20% projected increase for 200
- Over 200 new employees hired since January 2007, a 20% increase in staff
- 93% employee retention rate, which is 18% higher than the national average
- 85% client retention rate
- Opened 8 new offices around the world in the past 3 years, including offices on the east coast, mid-west, west coast and one in the Far East!
- Our Shanghai, China office has grown to be our 3rd largest office
- Yearly technology upgrades, including $4.5M in 2007
Thank you to our clients and staff that helped make this possible!
Go to the SSOE press release page to view the announcement in its entirety.