TOLEDO, Ohio, July 13, 2009 – SSOE, Inc., a global EPCM firm, showed strong growth in a number of different sectors according to recently released rankings. The rankings were released by Engineering News Record (ENR), Architecture News Record and Building Design and Construction (BD+C) magazines and reflect domestic and international standings. All three publications are regarded as reliable sources for changes and trends in the A/E industry.
According to ENR, SSOE ranked:
- 3 out of the top 100 Green Design Firms in Industrial and Manufacturing
- 47 out of the top 100 Green Design Firms nationally
- 71 out of the top 100 ‘Pure’ Designers
- 103 out of the top 500 Design Firms
- 3 out of the top 10 in Auto Plants
- 4 out of the top 10 in Food Processing
- 11 out of the top 15 in Chemical Plants
- 14 out of the top 25 in Manufacturing
- 16 out of the top 25 in Industrial Process
BD+C identified SSOE as:
- 11 out of the top 50 Engineering/Architecture Firms
- 2 out of the top 75 Industrial Design Firms
- 9 out of the top 170 BIM Adopters
- 42 out of the top 150 Green Design Firms
- 58 out of the top 100 Healthcare Design Firms
- 66 out of the top 100 University Design Firms
- 43 out of the top 75 International Design Firm
- 23 out of the top 100 Reconstruction Design Firms
- 47 out of the top 75 K-12 Design Firms
- 56 out of the top 75 Federal Government Design Firms
“These rankings continue to show strength in a number of critical sectors,” SSOE’s CEO Tony Damon said. “We are confident that not only will we maintain top spots in industry rankings, but we will also continue to move forward in the expanding global and national markets.”
Publication rankings are based on revenue for design services generated in 2008 from projects either registered with or certified by a third-party organization. The organization conducting the rankings sets specific standards for measuring factors like a facility’s carbon footprint and energy efficiency.
SSOE, Inc. is an international EPCM firm ranked eleventh among the nation’s largest engineering and architecture firms (Building Design + Construction, 2009). SSOE has also been named one of the “Best AEC Firms to Work For” (Building Design + Construction) and as one of the fastest-growing US architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms by ZweigWhite, Hot List 2008.
With 19 offices around the world, SSOE is a leader in providing sustainable and renewable solutions. The company has earned a solid reputation in the healthcare, automotive, and science and technology markets. SSOE is also recognized for its work in process engineering and construction for the alternative energy, biofuels, chemical, food and beverage, glass, and personal care industries. SSOE has completed projects in more than 30 countries. Visit www.ssoe.com for additional information and career opportunities.