SSOE requires that all vendors and sub-contractors be pre-qualified to be eligible to contract work with our company.
To become a qualified vendor / sub-contractor for SSOE, download the pre-qualification form below and submit the form, along with additional documentation to email@example.com.
The form provides the necessary information including company type, size, and location to help us match your organization to the contracted service or task requirements. Using this information, a determination is made regarding your company’s eligibility to participate in current or future projects.
In addition, please submit the following supporting documentation along with your application:
- Sample Certificate of Insurance per the attached SSOE sample COI
- OSHA form 300A and letter from Worker’s Compensation Insurance Carrier that includes EMR (Experience modification rate) for past 5 years
- EFT / Banking Information
- Company Certifications – MBE / WBE / DBE / VOSB / SBE / JSEB / Other
- Signed Confidentiality Agreement
All information is kept strictly confidential and used only for pre-qualification purposes.
If you have any questions regarding SSOE’s pre-qualification form, please call 419-255-3830 and ask for procurement or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor and Sub-Contractor Diversity
At SSOE, it’s our business to provide solutions to complex problems. In order to deliver the innovative results our clients require, we understand the need to have diverse voices at the table and to ensure they feel comfortable when providing their perspective. Because of this, SSOE has made a purposeful commitment to prioritize Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) in our hiring and spending.
Vendor diversity is not just a good business decision, it is a crucial step in growing our communities, engaging our colleagues, and supporting our clients. SSOE recognizes that minority business owners have been systemically denied opportunities available to other entrepreneurs and so, a deliberate, systemic response is required. As such, last year SSOE set formal spending goals for minority and women-owned businesses. If you are a qualifying vendor in one of these categories who would like to be pre-qualified to work with SSOE, please submit the Vendor Qualification form found on this page and indicate your status in the section on Diversity Classifications.
If you have any questions regarding SSOE’s supplier diversity program or requirements for certification, please call 419-255-3830 and ask for procurement or e-mail email@example.com.
SSOE Terms & Conditions
- Contract for General Consulting Services
- General Conditions – Construction
- Purchase Order T&C – Construction
- Purchase Order T&C – Goods
- Purchase Order T&C – Services
- Staff Augmentation Agreement
- Master Engineering Agreement